l Use only a ZEBEX approved batteries.
l Using any other type of battery and charging equipment may damage the device and invalidate the warranty.
l Store batteries at half of full charge in a dry, cool place, removed from the equipment to prevent loss of capacity, rusting of metallic parts and electrolyte leakage.
l When batteries are stored over six (6) months, some irreversible deterioration in overall battery quality may occur.
l When storing batteries for over a year, the charge level should be verified at least once every 6 months and charged to half of full charge.
l The area in which the units are charged should be clear of debris and combustible materials or chemicals. Particular care should be taken where the device is charged in a non-commercial environment.
l Follow battery usage, storage,and charging guidelines found in the user guide.
l Improper battery use may result in a fire, explosion, or other hazard.
l To charge the device battery,the battery and charger temperature must be between 0℃~+45℃
l Do not use incompatible batteries and chargers. Use of an incompatible battery or charger may present a risk of fire, explosion, leakage, or the hazard.
l Do not disassemble or open,crush, bend or deform, puncture, or shred.
l Severe impact from dropping any battery-operated device on a hard surface could cause the battery to overheat.
l Do not short circuit a battery or allow metallic or conductive objects to contact the battery terminals.
l Do not modify or remanufacture,attempt to insert foreign objects into the battery, immerse or expose to water or other liquids, or expose to fire, explosion, or other hazard.
l Do not leave or store the equipment in or near areas that might get very hot, such as in a parked vehicle or near a radiator or other heat source. Do not place battery into a microwave oven or dryer.
l Battery usage by children should be supervised.
l Please follow local regulations to promptly dispose of used re-chargeable batteries.
l Do not dispose of batteries infire.
l Seek medical advice immediately if a battery has been swallowed. In the event of a battery leak, do not allow the liquid to come in contact with the skin or eyes. If contact has been made,wash the affected area with large amounts of water and seek medical advice.
l Do not short the battery terminals. The battery could overheat.
l Do not attempt to split or peel the outer casing.
These are recommendations to extend the life of the battery pack:
l When charging the battery forthe first time, charge for at least 12 hours prior to use.
l Remove the battery if the device is not going to be used for a long time. If the battery is left unused for more than 3 months, you need to charge the battery before use.
l If the battery is not installed,recharge the battery every 6 months to prevent damage to the battery cells.
l The battery capacity is reduced at temperature extremes, high and low.